Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can anyone tell me a manufacturer for a fiberglass lamborghini countach body a 1986 year?

I have always wanted a 1986 Lamborghini Countach. Well i just recently found that people are building fiberglass replicas and if thats as close to one as im getting then i will take it. but since it is not an original I can have fun with making it my own. Any information on this body would be greatly appreciated.|||what you are looking for are called kit cars type " Kit Cars" in your websearch box, I have never dealt with any of the companies on the websites available, I suggest you talk to the shop you are having biuld it to make sure you are getting a good high quality product. It looked to me like one company built them with the porsche boxter frame and engine in mind.good luck, hope you find what you are looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment