Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where Can I rent a Lamborghini in Georgia?

Well, for prom I want to drive a Lamborghini, I was wondering where in Georgia could I rent one?|||you can rent one from





7360 Roswell Rd


Atlanta, GA 30328-1043


(404) 233-4269|||Dream on.





Normal rental companies won't rent to anyone under like 25, and the only person who can drive a rental car is the actual renter.





Do you really expect an exotic rental company to rent one to you?





No. And if you can get someone to rent a nearly $200,000 for you under their name, and trust someone who is probably 17 or 18 to drive it illegally, they are dumb.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great blog, but I don’t understand how to add your site in my rss reader. Can you Help me please?
    rent lamborghini huracan

    ReplyDelete