Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is the price of a 2011 Lamborghini Reventon?

I'm just middle class but since I'm getting married and we are living in LA my girlfriend wants to know what the price of Lamborghini reventon is she has a $100,000,000 inheritance since she is an only child and she is afraid she may not have enough. Honestly she probably wont but what do I know I suck at math|||The Internet Auto Guide....http://blogs.internetautoguide.com/63045鈥?/a> a price of 2.5M on ebay








A Lamborghini Reventon wound up on eBay and the auction ended with 鈥楤uy it Now.鈥?Originally, 10 were sold in the U.S. and went for $1.45 million a pop. Well, owner of Reventon number 3 from beautiful Los Gatos, California, decided to sell his for personal reasons and got a stunning $2.5 million for it. That's a 172% return. Not too shabby.|||If i was in your situation i would go for a top of the range murcialargo not as special but it still goes like the clappers and looks fantastic plus its much less money not that that's much of an issue still you don't want to blow it all :) the thing is because they are so rare you would end up paying much more than it is worth and just imagine if you wrote her off :S if you absolutely want that car go for it and start looking but if it was me i think id be scared to drive her and where would you dare park it.|||You are the quite the lucky guy if I may say! But you are looking at $1,246,881.20 USD. Only twenty of them ever in existence.|||If I were you, I'd dump the shallow cow. Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment