Saturday, November 19, 2011

What would you rather have? A manual transmissioned Lamborghini or a Honda Civic that drives itself?

Just assume the Lamborghini is extremely rare and theres only 10 of them in the world and theres only 1 self driving Honda Civic in the world.|||The Honda. I can't drive a stick, and the two times friends tried to teach me many moons ago, I almost dropped their transmissions out on the highway.


A good life lesson-- a useless and expensive shiny thing rarely outdoes a useful, serviceable, reliable implement over the long haul.





Cheers!|||Lambo!!





Why would you want a car you can't drive?|||Lambo. No contest.|||lambo not driving isnt fun|||You know, I don't think I'd feel that safe in a self driving car, I would trust myself way more. As for the Lamborghini, I'd take it anyday.|||A Lamborghini.|||Depends on which one I could sell for more money.|||Honda.





driving itself. hell yeah.





find the riches blind guy in the world and sell it to them....|||The Honda Civic...I'm a practical thinker:


1) better on gas (Lamborghini has a V-16!!! That's like $200 a tank, and worse gas mileage than a full bus)


2) I could drive long distances and sleep on the way as it drives itself on the great gas mileage that it has.


3) Aside from practicality, the Civic would actually be worth more, being the only one of its kind.|||Neither.





If I had the Lambo, I'd sell it for a car I could really enjoy driving. A Civic that drives itself? What fun is that? And if it got it an accident, what are you going to do? Blame K.I.T., the Wonder Civic???|||Ive seen the bmw that drives itself and its kinda freaky..Besides cars are meant to be driven and enjoyed!|||Lambo all the way would catch me dead in a honda civic I car if that thing could fly I still wouldn't ride in it.|||For sure a Lamborghini. Manual transmissions are the way to go..GRAB A GEAR!|||The Honda! I would love the Lambo, but gas prices are outrageous. Also there's no where for me to actually drive the Lambo like I would want to. And, on the greedy side, the hype and popularity the Honda would bring, would pay off my nasty student loans!|||I would take anything over a civic....booorring|||LAMBO. manny tranny even better! ill take all 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment