Saturday, November 19, 2011

Why would you spend money on a Lamborghini?

I believe they are overpriced, overrated and just a big heavy status symbol. I can't really afford a lambo, so that's why I choose Maserati. I am a part owner in a GranTurismo S, I find them so much cheaper the Lamborghini, and truly they are a race car. Much lighter, and it has great grip in the turns. It may not be faster then the lambo, but put it on a track and it could destroy its lamborghini competition.|||This is the most ignorant post I've ever read... your just blabering with no common sense... please get your facts together.





Lamborghini is overpriced?


overrated?


big heavy status symbol?





NO to the above... and you know how I know you don't own a Maserati Granturismo S? for the money for a granturismo S you can easily purchase a 2004-2006 model Lamborghini Gallardo with pretty good mileage.|||i dont really car as long as im ballin dude and i personally think lambos are freekin ugly as hell box cars i go for a ferrari any day or a aston martin :P|||http://www.lamborghiniblog.com/wp-conten鈥?/a>





says it all. Old cars FTW|||I agree they are a status symbol. Personally I never cared much for ferraris and lambos. More into porsches, and other sports cars like m3's, supras, 370z's etc...





Basically, rich people have too much money to burn.

No comments:

Post a Comment