Saturday, November 19, 2011

Where can I rent or drive a lamborghini?

I am getting married in September (in dayton OH) and my fiancee really wanted to rent a lamborghini to leave in. First, there are no rental places around here that have lamborghinis, and second, I didn't really want to spend two grand to drive the car for a few hours. I have also been thinking of doing one of those "driving experience" things where you pay so much and get to drive a couple of exotic cars on a track or something. That I would be willing to travel for. But I still don't want to spend an outrageous amount of money. So, if anyone has any ideas on places to go (haven't been able to find much). I would ideally like to find someone local (or close enough, I should say) that I could rent a lamborghini from for like an hour or so. Just to leave the wedding in. Thanks a lot!!|||You could go into an exotic car track day with some to try.





As for a wedding car, that'd be difficult, since Lambos have no back seats, so someone else would drive (nobody will give his Lambo for someone they don't know), so as for the wedding car plan, that's probably scrapped.|||Lamborghini Vs Ferrari


http://muahz.mybuny.com/enterment/movie-鈥?/a>|||I found this new website on rentals and leasing which could be very helpful at http://www.rentmystuff.blogspot.com/


and i Bookmarked it for future reference %26amp; profits.


.


.


.|||you are never going to find a cheap rental Lambo.....





These cars are in access of 130,000 dollars you would need very good insurance, over 25, at least a 5000 deposit, and 2000.00 an hour is cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment