Saturday, November 19, 2011

What is it like to own a lamborghini? And is it recommended?

I am coming into a serious amount of money in the next few years due to a big movie deal and have decided to fulfill a lifelong goal of owning a Lamborghini. More specifically a Lamborghini Murcielago. I have decided to rent one for a week to try it out, but I wanted to hear from some people who have one, what do you like about owning one, and what don't you like about it?|||remember, any maintenance to it is expensive.. expect to pay about 3,000 for an oil change, 15,000$ for a brake job. ya, expensive, unless you have millions , don't buy one.





a corvette z06 with mods can keep up with them all day long if speed is what your looking for.|||Good luck trying to insure that thing. You're going to spend all of your money on car insurance.|||depends where you live. for example, in new england, bad roads + bad weather = not a good choice. but in the west coast, good weather + good business decision = great move!|||A close friend of mine has one and she says that the most annoying part is people always coming up and like touching it and taking pictures.|||do you seriously think that anybody on here owns a lamborghini?|||LMAO. I actually googled it right now.


It looks sexy.


I would get it if I had money but you know guys know more about cars than I do. :P|||Well, it's hard to park. I have to squeeze it between my Escalade and my Benz.


And b*itches are all on my jock now. It's a win/lose situation.|||It feels great but you always have a fear of it being touched or damaged. And so many people get out their phones or camera and start taping me as i drive and I can hear them saying how cool the sounds is. There really great cars though they come at a hefty price, mine was $85000|||I personally would reccomend it because like lamborghinis make great yachts. I always wanted to have a yacht|||im not saying dont get a lambo but go look at some ferraris|||my friends dad has a gallardo, and he told me that it requires a lot of maintenence and care, if you dont mind having an expensive insurance and having a car that gets less than 10 mpg, then you should be fine, just dont take it on trips more than 50 miles.|||what a dumb move unless you are comign into millions of dollars...why not buy a nice house in a nice location since its value will go up over time?|||Lamborghini's are nice. I like the doors on them and the aerodynamic look they have. But the engines do tend to blow out. Due to the fact that they are a sports car. If you have the time and money to keep up with the maintenance go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment