Saturday, November 12, 2011

What should I get a Ferrari or a Lamborghini?

If I were to spend up to $350,000 on a car what should I get a Ferrari or a Lamborghini? Please advice I also accept suggestions for other brands.|||Lamborghinis are sexier. Ferraris are so cliche... and I usually see old farts driving em.|||lambo

Report Abuse


|||Lambo|||first get your yugo appraised to see what kind of trade you'll get for it.|||2007 Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano F1 2dr Coupe|||quit playing monopoly. It's messing up your ability to distinguish real money and fake money.|||Wake-up and smell the coffee!!!!|||Get the new Ford GT40. Its faster than either of those at 0 to 100 in 8 seconds.|||it depends. if you are going to college, then spend the money for tuition and books.


if you are older, invest it in a good money market account that will make you more money.

No comments:

Post a Comment