Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Would you pay $80 To test drive a Ferrari Or Lamborghini for 10 minutes?

Just a business idea I have. Need to know if there would be enough people who would pay about $80 to test drive a current model Ferrari or Lamborghini for 10-15 minutes. Not on a track or anything, just normal driving on the road with me in the car. I know if someone offered I'd pay it.


And please say which car you'd rather drive, Ferrari or Lamborghini.|||I will pay it right away, and i will prefer to test drive a Ferrari.


The thing is that i don't think is a very good idea for the price you are trying to charge. The liability that you will have is to much for the price you're asking. For example, imagine the first day and your first customer, you go for a ride and BAM he crash you car, there goes your business.





In betwen wich one i will choose, i'll prefer the Ferrari, Because of the history that it has and it is a pure Italian car. The Lamborghini now is owned by Volkswagen.|||I've driven, very sparingly, an LP640 and a F430 and prefer the F430 10x over the Lamborghini. I'd love a go at a Gallardo though. Both cars that I've driven have been on Nevada highways at speeds well over the national speed limit.





Would I pay $80 for 15 minutes on the street - NO WAY ! !





Would I pay $180 for 15 minutes track time - ABSOLUTELY ! !|||Id suggest having them pay more but for a longer amount of time so they can learn more about the car before making such a large purchase....In vegas theres a business that you can drive a Ferrari F430 for $250 for 45 min. i would pay for that to get more accustomed to the car.|||Hmm, yea, why not. Probably the ferrari, but the lamborghini is more gangster soo..|||I dunno. I would prefer buying myself something more usuful. But if I had them lying around I would. Great birthday present though.|||Just imagine the insurance premium you'll be paying each month.|||If there was an area where I could just go as fast as I want then I would.|||$80 for a day then ur talkin a deal.|||or you could pretend to be rich and go to a dealership and test drive them for free?





that sounds good to me

No comments:

Post a Comment