Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What kind of person would buy a Lamborhini Gallardo vs buying a Lamborghini Mucierlago?

So does the person who doesn't want to spend the extra $40k or so just gets the gallardo to save cash?





So is the Gallardo 2nd best? Or is it "different", and how ?|||I bought the Gallardo because the seat fit me better. Besides, my wife liked the way it looked.





Not.





I have no Lamborghini, no wife, and no desire for either. I just couldn't resist.





Seriously, though, the high-end car market is pretty much exactly like that. I've sold exotics, and the last thing that the customer is worried about is performance. It's not like you can open up these cars on the road. It's all about looks and image and all that sort of thing.|||I couldn't decide, so I bought them both. However, for everyday driving, I usually take the Bentley.|||what loser would settle for a murcierlago its an enzo or nothin

No comments:

Post a Comment