Saturday, November 19, 2011

Which would you prefer to have bugatti veyron or lamborghini reventon?

I'm trying to decide my favorite car and it's between a lamborghini reventon or buggati veyron. I know that the bugatti is almost the worlds fastest car and it's the most expensive street legal car but the reventon looks so cool and it's got many feutures. so which one should i choose.|||Trust ME if you could afford a Bugatti Veyron you could afford BOTH !!!!!!





So Like both !





You only have one Life to Live LIVE IT ! ...... Like them all...





Only one its hard to like is the New Porsche 4 dr ... I need to drive that car just to see what its like.|||All depends what i could afford.. The veyron is by far the cooler choice despite costing more to maintain than a private jet, but Reventon just seems like a slightly tarted up Murcielago for 4 times the price. The Veyron also doesn't have the 'douchbagey' nature instantly associated with a guy driving a convertible Lamborghini... definitely seems driving a veyron is more for someone who actually appreciates fine automobiles rather than perhaps someone who just has a lot of money and went out and bough a lambo. Even if the Veyron does outnumber the # of Reventons by a huge margin. Check out http://concoursblog.com/ for other news and opinion stories on Collector Cars like these|||Credit where credit's due, the Bugatti Veyron is incredibly quick and an engineering masterpiece, but essentially just my nickname would tell you which one I'd go for.





(Quick hint: the Reventon is based off the Murcielago LP640)





More specifically I'd actually go for the equally-exclusive and even better-looking Reventon Roadster with the more powerful LP670-4 SuperVeloce's 670hp V12 compared to the hard top's 640hp engine.|||The Bugatti may be faster, but the Reventon is just cooler. Its not like you'll use the Veyron's 250mph top speed anyway. Both will attract attention, but I think the Reventon is more striking, while the Veyron looks a bit awkward from some angles. I think the Reventon needs a better name though. The name Reventon reminds me of a shaver...





I'd take an Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione over either of them. Beauty %26gt; Brawn|||I'd get a Bugatti. EVERYBODY'S got a Lamborghini.|||id choose a rwd car with a clutch and stick but thats just me. maybe a zonda or a koenigsegg...|||lambo

No comments:

Post a Comment