Saturday, November 12, 2011

How can I get in contact with Lamborghini?

I recently went into a local Lamborghini dealership to purchase a luxury vehicle for my girlfriend and myself, and I was VERY dissatisfied with the service. I was disrespected and profiled (I believe it was because of my relaxed dress and the color of my skin) and I would like to complain to Lamborghini. Does anyone know how to get in contact with the official offices?|||Try the Lamborghini main-site, I'm sure you could find an answer there.|||You could go back into the same dealership and tell them you want to file a complaint. They will have to forward it. Franchises and dealerships are only allowed a very very small number of complaints per year. Lamborghini will lose their **** on them.

Report Abuse


|||Wake up and think ,if this had actually happened you would not be on Yahoo answers looking. People that can actually buy one do not read this much. They have people who take care of these things for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment