Saturday, November 12, 2011

What job can I have when I grow up to afford a Ferrari or Lamborghini?

One of my dreams is to own a Ferrari or Lamborghini,I plan on becoming a basketball player when I get older,basketball players get paid millions of dollars a year,so obviously they can buy a ton of Lamborghini's or Ferrari's. But if my basketball plan dosen't work out,which other high paying jobs can I have to buy an exotic car? Lawyer,doctor? I know this sounds silly :p|||You know why it sound silly? Because it is.Just stay in school and study something that make you happy. that's all.|||I was once a boy just like you. Thinking i will never afford my dream car... Lamborghini Gallardo. I ignored all my future goals and focused on my present problems. I studied for school exams and reached a 3.8 GPA for the first time on my sophomore year. Next year i reached a 4.0 GPA and it stayed that way for the rest of high school. I started applying when i reached senior year. I received declined letters from Harvard, Stanford, Dartmouth, Yale, and Columbia. But... i was accepted into Princeton. I carried on to my studies and became a Director for a big company. I bought a used 2004 Gallardo and a used Q7 for my family and wife. I work more hours even when it's not necessary. 10 hours a day and 7 days a week. Both cars have been sold and then i joined this site. Work hard and be energetic.





Now i have to ask you a question... What in the world does a job have to do with affording an exotic car? It has nothing to do with it. My dad doesn't have a job and he owns a Ferrari 360. Plus.. you won't even like the jobs and all their stress. I bet if some one told you to be a doctor then you would do it... It'll be tough for you to get into medical school. Just figure out a job that you would like and work a lot. Maybe your boss would give you a promotion...|||One guy in my neighborhood has a Lamborghini Gallardo (which is slower than the my porsche 911 turbo s). He is a CEO of a very famous company.





Other guy in my neighborhood is a business man and he owns Ferrari California. His surname is a Russian and is from Russia.





...or win a lottery haha but i wouldn't recommend it.|||Banker or politician|||President / Male Prostitute?|||Start out getting you Masters degree in something and go from there. Oh, and don't get married.|||I work as the CEO of Nesttle and I have a Ferrari 360 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment